Moving is exhausting! Trust us! We do it every day! In order to take the pressure off of you when you move into your new home, we can coordinate services with our Professional Organizing partner. Your unpacking consultation will allow you to see how much easier setting up your new home can be.
We were excited beyond belief that we decided to have connect us with your organizer. She was able to unpack and organize everything. It made everything so simple. Thanks again.
She can visit your new home with you prior to the move and create a great game plan. You can work with her to organize your:
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Master Closet
- Bedroom Closets
- Dresser Drawers
- Kids Play Room
- Laundry Room
- Food Pantry
- Refrigerator & Freezer
- Hall Closet
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
- The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.