Trunk Moving Co is here to help you get your property to a climate controlled facility conveniently located close to your home. When are you in-between moves, we can help to have your belongings stored both safely and securely.
We called Trunk Moving after friends of ours shared their experience. We had to put some items in storage for a few months and Michele was so helpful. Everything was taken care of before we knew it. Thanks again.
Trunk Moving Co also offers overnight truck storage. If you need to be out today and cannot get into your new home until tomorrow, this may be a convenient option for you. Our team of moving professionals will pick up your items one day, keep them secure overnight and deliver them to you the next morning. Ask your consultant for additional details.
Trunk Moving Co also works with many storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area and we can deliver your items to any warehouse or storage facility of your choosing.
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
- The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.