Whether your home is a dorm room, two bedroom condo, or a 5,000-square-foot family estate, moving can be overwhelming. Let us take the burden off of you. We are local residential movers, after all. It’s our job as a trusted local moving company to make sure your move across North Carolina, across town, or just across the street, happens on schedule, as planned, each time and every time.
I am so grateful that I found you! I can’t thank you enough for getting all of our possessions to our new home safe and sound. You took a huge load off of our minds, and our backs! Thanks again and if we ever decide to go anywhere again, you’ll hear from us!
Moving from your home can get complicated, and unforeseen situations have a way of making themselves all too visible and often at the last minute. Our experienced, trained and uniformed team has encountered nearly every situation you can imagine. So don’t sweat it. We’ll take it from here and you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Check out these handy moving resources we’ve developed to help your move go even smoother from beginning to end.
We tackle local moves of all kinds from our Greenville, North Carolina headquarters. We provide all of our services at an exceptional value, backed with our guarantee.
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
- The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.