You won’t find a better relocation management services company than Trunk Moving Co. We work hard on behalf of all of our clients. We strive to insure that your relocation runs smoothly and flawlessly. Our dedication and compassion that we have for each and every one of our clients, allows us to stand out in a sea of corporate providers who don’t put the needs of the client first.
My relocation was unexpected and I had no idea where to begin. When I shared this with the team at Trunk Moving Co, they were able to lead me in the right direction and help me with every step of the process. They were a lifesaver.
Trunk Moving Co loves helping our clients with corporate relocation. We provide you with an extraordinary value for your relocation dollar. Our focus is on the value that we bring to our clients compared to the service that they receive. Our relocation consultants are knowledgeable, experienced, skilled and serve as the single point-of-contact so that each and every client experiences personal, hands-on service.
We have extensive experience moving employees and their families. We have chosen to be a part of the relocation business and in that vain, we will make valuable contributions to every transaction.
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
- The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.