When you move, the biggest chore is packing. You might choose to do all of the packing by yourself, and if you have the time to do it, that’s awesome! But if you don’t have the time and don’t want the headache, Trunk Moving Co can do the packing for you. Either way, we can tailor our packing services to fit your timeline, your budget and all of your belongings. No matter which option you choose, we’ll take care of the loading, transportation and unloading.
Our Packing Services Include:
- Pack Your Whole Home: We can pack everything in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and beyond. When we show up to move you, it makes everything simple.
- Pack Part of Your Home: Perhaps you only want to pack certain rooms or things. Not to worry, we can handle the rest.
- Pack Up Only: If you’ve made your own moving arrangements, there still might be packing work that needs to get done. No worries. We can take care of that for you.
Your team showed up on time and did an excellent job packing our house. The guys were professional, courteous and meticulous. I highly recommend them, even for small jobs like ours.
If you’re unsure of which choice to make, simply give us a call and we can help you to make an informed decision.
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.