Expert Local Movers
As move experts serving Greenville, North Carolina and the surrounding cities, we offer packing equipment, packing instructions and tips as well as labor and support to make your move efficient and stress free. Whether it’s just moving to another floor or across the state, our movers are experienced and trained to effectively and smoothly handle your move. People use storage for many reasons. Whether you’re not ready to move something, can’t fit it into your new home or you are holding it for other family members, we can recommend a great solution for you for a short-term or long-term storage needs. We have all the packing supplies, including boxes specifically for clothes, pictures and dishes as well as packing tape and bubble wrap. We’re happy to help you pack your current home and offer a great solution to help you efficiently unpack it at your new destination.
Your team showed up on time and did an excellent job packing our house. The guys were professional, courteous and meticulous. I highly recommend them, even for small jobs like ours.
If you’re unsure of which choice to make, simply give us a call and we can help you to make an informed decision.
Why Do People Move?
Most people move for the same reasons. 90% of people move because they want another home (42%), family (28%), and work (22%).
Interesting Stats About Moving
Everyone seems to have statistics about something, don’t they? Well, we have some about moving! We think they’re pretty interesting and you probably will too.
The best days to move are Tuesday and Wednesday. Want to know why? Call us and ask!
Nearly 20% of people schedule their move on a Friday.
Nearly 50% of residential moves occur in May, July, August and September.
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
- US News & World Report ranked Charlotte #14 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- US News & World Report ranked Raleigh/Durham #7 in the Top Places to Live in 2017.
- Moving to NC gives you bragging rights. You can thank us for Cheerwine, Krispy Kreme, and Pepsi.
- The Outer Banks is where Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first airplane winning North Carolina the accolade of “first in flight.”
- North Carolina offers amazing opportunities to do all kinds of things! From the Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway, to the Outer Banks and Emerald Isle, our state is a natural wonderland. You can spend your weekends exploring the 50,000 acres of the Uwharrie National Forest or hiking to Whitewater Falls, take a walk across the Mile High Swinging Bridge and take in the view of Grandfather Mountain.